Who doesn’t know what honey is right?! This sweetened, thick, golden-coloured liquid has been used as both a food and a medicine, since ancient times. Honey serves as stored food for bees that is stocked strategically in a beehive. Organic Natural Honey is derived straight from the hive while regular honey experiences processing before packing in bottles. It's very excessive in advantageous plant compounds and is loaded with an array of health benefits. A very healthy replacement of refined sugar, Organic Natural Honey is specifically 100% calories-free. Few mentions of its health benefits are as follows:
- Honey Contains Some Nutrients bioactive plant compounds. The darker the honey, the more nutritious it is.
- High-Quality Honey has a hefty amount of Antioxidants i.e. organic acids and phenolic compounds like flavonoids in it.
- The Antioxidants in Organic Natural Honey may lead to modest diminution in Blood Pressure.
- Honey has a positive effect on reductions in total and “bad” LDL cholesterol while raising “good” HDL cholesterol.
- Organic Natural Honey Can Lower Triglycerides which is another risk factor for heart disease.
- Application of Organic Natural Honey on skin can be an effective treatment plan for burns and wound healing.
- Acting as a natural and safe cough suppressant, Organic Natural Honey can is a natural remedy for children.
- Researches propose that the antioxidants in honey may have anti-cancer properties to fight several types of tumours.
Now that we are well aware of the benefits of Organic Natural Honey. Let’s peep into the differences between Organic Natural Honey and regular honey so that you can differentiate amongst the two for a heathier choice:
- Organic Natural Honey: It is derived straight from the honeycomb. which is proven to be a healthy food choice and is highly used in medicine for as long as 8,000 years. In order to keep the honey in its most raw form, it is not pasteurize. Rather, it is strained to remove small bits of fragments, including pollen, beeswax, etc. Organic Natural Honey seems cloudy and thick because it contains some extra elements and it is the healthiest form for adding a nutritious element to your diet.
- Regular Honey: As the regular honey is pasteurised, it is comparatively clear and smooth in appearance than Organic Natural Honey. Also, the pasteurization procedure recuperates its shelf-life, killing the yeast components that can disturb the taste of the honey. Though, it is supposed that pasteurization diminishes the number of antioxidants and nutrients in the honey.
The factors that distinguish them both-
Organic Natural Honey is innately murkier than regular honey. Organic Natural Honey tends to have more variant colours and textures than regular honey. The colour of raw honey totally relies on which flowers the bees pollinated. Few researches suggest that Organic Natural Honey may offer additional health benefits comparitively.
Encumbered with such medicinal properties and applications in so many food and beauty products, there is a continuous and global demand for Organic Natural Honey. Organic Natural Honey Suppliers in India have a vast domain to expand their business as they are the acclaimed suppliers of Organic Natural Honey worldwide. Who can be the beat the Indians!!
Conclusively, the ‘sweetened’ fact is that Organic Natural Honey Suppliers in India will always stand out in the crowd of honey suppliers for their natural and organic approach towards their clients.